At Nail Art Club Inc. We believe in being transparent with our customers and community. Our nail art wraps are printed on thin adhesive with nail polish that’s 5-free. That means that our nail wrap ingredients don’t include Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin or Camphor.
Our nail wraps function just like nail polish because they’re made of real nail polish, but without the dangerous chemicals that are found in some nail lacquers.
Nail Wrap Structure
Our nail wraps include three coats of nail polish on a non-toxic adhesive base. The three coats include a base coat, color coat and protective top coat. Each nail wrap is packaged with a UV protective film to preserve the nail color and design.
Nail Wrap Ingredients
Here’s a list of ingredients that you’ll find in our nail wraps:
- N-Butyl Acetate – an organic compound commonly used as a solvent in lacquers and also found in many fruits and food products.
- Polyacrylic acid – used as a film former and is commonly found in toothpaste, diapers and moisturizers
- Hydroxproply Methacrylate – used to build or lengthen the nail
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexaacrylate – used for nail conditioning
- Ethyl Acetate – an organic compound used as a solvent and commonly found in glue, nail polish remover and decaffeinated tea
- Nitrocellulose – A dispersing agent that helps the nail lacquer adhere and is produced from cellulose, a naturally occurring component in the cell wall of green plants.
- Hydrogenated Poly (C6-20-Olefin) – Used to improve viscosity
- Styrene/Isopremene Copolymer – Used to improve viscosity
- Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone – Used to build or lengthen the nail and also used in printing, coating and adhesives. Matches legislative requirements for “green” technology.
- Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide – Used a stabilizer
Nail wrap ingredients that don’t contain Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin or Camphor are the safest that you can purchase. Although our nail wrap ingredients aren’t 100% organic, we’ve worked really hard to create a safer alternative.